EMF Surveys EMI Testing: Dallas Houston Austin and the Greater DFW / Texas Region
For health & safety concerns, pacemakers, biomedical equipment, EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) with sensitive electronic equipment, RF radiation and magnetic fields.
Days a Week Mon – Fri: 9 AM – 7 PM Weekends: Noon – 6 PM
(TELEPHONE CONTACT HOURS)
For a FASTER and more accurate QUOTE please provide the following:
1) The type of inspection desired (or narrative as to what the problem / concerns are) and deliverables. (Scope of Work)
2) The physical address of the target property including suite number and ZIP code. (or nearest intersection with compass corner such as “on the NW corner next to Republic Bank” for new builds)
3) Blueprints and / or floor plans of the area(s) to inspect if applicable
4) Approximate or exact square footage of the Regions of Interest and the number of floors / levels for the facility in question.
5) Additional information or forms that may need to be signed to proceed. (Vendor Information Form, W-9, COI, TDI, NDAs, etc.)
6) Contact name & phone number (including the cell number) of the primary contact(s) as well as onsite contact for access / escort through the facility. Also logistics such as how to enter the facility, parking and shift hours / days the facility is open.
7) An email address or addresses to send the quote to.
8) Company name and nature of business (chemical, petroleum, medical, warehouse, manufacturing, etc.)
9) Required PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and any additional safety training required for being onsite at the facility.
10) Timeline in which the quote and survey are desired / needed – is this a RUSH JOB?
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Pkwy Suite # 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF EMI Testing for Biomedical Implant & Equipment, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2022 https://emfsurveydallas.com/