ABOUT: Professional and Scientific Credentials: EMF & Electromagnetic Radiation Experience and Technical Background
Joel-Anthony Gray: EMF / EMI Testing Environmental / Biomedical Consulting Detective at ScanTech Technical Consulting based in the Greater Dallas – Fort Worth DFW Area with service to Austin, Houston, San Antonio & other major cities throughout the U.S. and International / Worldwide
Joel-Anthony Gray: CIH, CSP, BSEE, MAC
Expert Troubleshooter / Consulting Detective in EMF and the Epidemiology of Bioelectromagnetics with nearly 20 years experience conducting thousands of surveys for commercial & residential clients borrowing from a variety of interdisciplinary fields including electronic repair, RF telecommunications, automotive mechanical & electrical, radio & instrumentation repair, nanotechnology, etc.
Education, Accreditation & Degrees
- B.S. Electrical Engineering / Nanoscience Technology Concentration with Honors – University of Texas at Dallas (UTD)
- B.S. Bioengineering & Biomedical Engineering (pending) – UTD
- Graduate Certificate in Industrial Hygiene – Tulane School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine
- A.S. Electronic Telecommunications – Eastfield College DCCCD
- DeepBench MIT Consulting
- A.C. Associate Consultant for AEI Consultants | Environmental & Engineering Services
- P.A. Partner Associate for Partner Engineering & Science Inc.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) # 12082 CP ABIH / BGC – American Board of Industrial Hygiene / Board of Global Credentialing
- Certified Safety Professional # CSP-40131 BCSP – ANSI National Accreditation Board (ANAB) & Board of Certified Safety Professionals
- Certified Radio & Instrumentation Technician – Delphi
- MAC (Mold Assessment Consultant) Texas Dept. of Health License # MAC1387
- AARST-NRPP Nationally Certified Radon Residential Measurement Provider ID # 108991 RT
- ARP (AARST Radon Professional) Measurement Professional with Multi-Family Measurement Certificate
- BOSIET CAEBS 5750 (Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training) ID # 94305750140819871261
- ExxonMobil Offshore Pass (Sea Survival – HUET – Firefighting) # 08191341
Why a CIH Certification is important: (from the ABIH / BCG website at http://www.abih.org/about-abih/cih-caih )
A Certified Industrial Hygienist (CIH) is an individual who has met the minimum requirements for education and experience, and through examination, has demonstrated a minimum level of knowledge and skills in the following rubric (subject matter) areas:
- Air Sampling & Instrumentation
- Analytical Chemistry
- Basic Science
- Biostatistics & Epidemiology
- Community Exposure
- Engineering Controls/Ventilation
- Health Risk Analysis & Hazard Communication
- IH Program Management
- Non-Engineering Controls
- Radiation – Ionizing and Non-ionizing
- Thermal Stressors
- Work Environments & Industrial Processes
EMF – Biomedical Implant Electromagnetic Interference Surveys – Indoor Air Quality – Mold – Radon – Radiation – Noise & Sound Level – Lighting Level / Photometric – ESD (Electrostatic Discharge)
Dallas – Fort Worth – Houston – Austin – San Antonio – Lubbock – Amarillo – USA – International
Coursework in Electromagnetics, RF Design, Communication Systems and Signals & Systems. 35 Years Technical Experience 20 + Years in Electromagnetic Surveys
Joel-Anthony Gray is a Certified Instrumentation and Radio Technician with a degree in Electronic Telecommunications; and recently earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering with Honors at the University of Texas at Dallas with a Minor in Nanoscience Technology.
His completed coursework has included intensive classes in Electromagnetics, RF Design, Communication Systems and Signals & Systems. He has also recently attended an official course for Radiation Safety Officers offered by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, and completed advanced courses in Microbiology, Organic Chemistry, Engineering Physiology of the Human Body, Biomaterials Science and Medical Devices so as to better understand the impact of various environmental factors on a range from broad anatomical systems to the cellular / biochemical level.
He is also an official member of the Texas Society of Professional Engineers and is currently working towards another degree in Biomedical Engineering and his PE license. His education and credentials at this point qualify him to be a Professional Industrial Hygienist according to AIHA (American Industrial Hygiene Association) standards.
Currently he is continuing coursework in Advanced Microbiology and Engineering Physiology of the Human Body in pursuit of a degree in Biomedical Engineering at UTD. Other areas of developing expertise are in Environmental Chemistry, Medical Geology, and Plasma Medicine.
He has recently been accredited as a Mold Assessment Consultant with licensing pending with the State of Texas.
In conjunction with receiving a recent degree in Electrical Engineering, Joel-Anthony Gray has over twenty years of technical experience in the fields of computer repair, information technology, networking, audio/video equipment, photography, electronics, electromechanical control systems, automotive mechanics, wireless networks, telecom, biomedical technology, chemistry, microscopy, plasma physics, radiation measurement, ultra-high vacuum systems and nanotechnology including semiconductor fabrication and characterization.
His broad technical background and expert troubleshooting ability in a variety of fields enables him to find relevant insights and offer fresh perspectives in order to solve difficult problems quickly and cost effectively.
COMPANY HISTORY: ABOUT SCANTECH TECHNICAL CONSULTING
ScanTech was started as a specialized technical consulting service nearly 20 years ago in 2002 and has been conducting EMF / EMI / RF / Radon / Radiation / Sound and other energy surveys / consultations / inspections for thousands of highly satisfied homeowners and businesses including many Fortune 500 corporations in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and beyond.
ScanTech has had experience in radon gas and radiation testing for over 15 years, a certificate in X-Ray Safety and has an ongoing education in medical geology and environmental chemistry.
CLIENTELE LISTED HERE
EMF & EMI Testing Surveys, Houston Dallas Austin Biomedical, Environmental & Occupational Safety Consulting, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Photometric, Radiation Surveys
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Pkwy Suite # 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
Phone: (214).912.4691 https://emfsurvey.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF EMI Testing for Biomedical Implant & Equipment, Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2022 https://emfsurveydallas.com/