Commercial Portal: EMF Testing – Power Lines EMF – Cell Tower Surveys – RF Inspections
Commercial and industrial safety risk assessment services including:
- EMF Testing (Electromagnetic Force or Field) 60 Hz AC Powerline Scans
- Radioactivity (including Radon Gas or from natural stone) and Radioactive Materials Testing
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Analysis & Power Readings from WiFi, Cellular Towers and RFID
- Medical Device Compliance Testing (Pacemakers, Implantable Defibrillators, ICD’s etc. – Medtronics, St. Jude Medical, Boston Scientific, Mortara) with regard to EMI
- RF / Microwave / Wireless / Cellphone & Cell Tower Impact and Weak Signal Evaluation
- Private Consulting for Environmental Health & Safety
LARGER COMMERCIAL PROJECT SERVICE RANGE – NATIONAL & INTERNATIONAL
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming | Washington D.C. (District of Columbia)
Countries include the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland) and Western Europe.
All information on this website either written or implied is the express opinion of ScanTech Technical Consulting. ScanTech Technical Consulting and it’s owners are not responsible or liable for any damages arising from the misuse, misinterpretation or other consequences of the content of this website either in part or in whole. This includes all external weblinks, PDF documents, photos or other references (informational or otherwise) to 3rd parties including government agencies, health organizations, etc.
15770 Dallas Parkway Suite 900 Dallas, TX 75248 (Not Accepting Visitors due to C19)
Phone: (214).912.4691 http://www.emfsurvey.com
ScanTech Technical Consulting: Professional Electromagnetic EMF Biomedical Implant & Equipment Indoor Air Quality Testing & Environmental Inspections
COPYRIGHT 2002 – 2022